Designer Flush Doors
Hunsply’s Designer Flush Doors elevate the functional and aesthetic aspects of interiors with impeccable quality and beautiful designs.
The designer flush doors are made of high quality kiln-dried hardwoods. Sky is the limit with the range of door designs and customization options available at Hunsply.
- Manufactured with excellent quality kiln-dried hardwood and waterproof plywood.
- Overlaid with water proof plywood and with a thicker face for long life & superior finish.
- Available in both veneered or laminated forms.
- Can be painted, veneer or laminated according to requirement.
- Widely used for interior of homes, offices and can also be used for exterior doors.
Designer flush doors are precision engineered with the following components :
They form the outside edges of the door. Stiles are the collective name for the vertical components that sit on the outside edge of a door. Rails are the horizontal components of the outer edges. Few doors can also have a middle rail that sits horizontally across the middle of the door.
Material within the door used simply to fill space, provide rigidity and reduce dumpiness. Listed below various materials used :
Consists of wooden slats stacked upon one another in a manner similar to a plank & batten door (though the slats are usually thinner) or the wooden-block hollow-core (except that the space is entirely filled).
Can consist of low-density particle board or wooden battens used to completely fill the space within the door. Solid-core flush doors are commonly used as exterior doors because they provide more insulation and strength.
The front and back faces of the door are then covered with wood veneer, thin plywood. The wooden materials are usually layered with the grain alternating direction between layers to prevent warping.